Most important: Please bring your MRI, CT and/or X-rays on CD or films to your first visit.
1. You will see our providers for a detailed review of your health history and a comprehensive physical examination.
2. A review of all of your diagnostics: (X-ray, MRI, EMG/NCV and any other test results) previous clinic letters and notes from your family doctor and from specialists involved in your care will be evaluated. A review of any injections you have had in the past and previous procedure reports will assist in thorough evaluation of your health history.
3. On the same day, we will determine your pain management plan. Depending on your individualized treatment plan, you will either have a follow up visit scheduled or an appointment date for a procedure. If a procedure is scheduled, you will receive instructions about the procedure.
4. To provide you with the most effective care without delays, please remember to have your referring physician send the consult and relevant progress notes ahead of your appointment along with completed Patient Information Forms available on the Contact section on the website.
5. Our providers will coordinate and consult with all specialists involved in your treatment. AMCC will regularly send office notes and letters to your referring physician and all treating providers and to any third party upon request.
If you need an immediate response to your question, please call to speak with a member of our office staff. For all questions directly related to your health, call the office at 856-581-9711.
If this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 immediately.